We are happy to announce that the Busy Bee at ISB Parents and Toddlers Playgroup will continue this academic year.
Join us with your toddler (8 months to 3 years old), every Tuesday, from 9.00- 10.00, starting Tuesday, 20th September.
Our Parent and Toddler playgroup is a fantastic way to introduce your child to school life and make new friends. It will provide a wonderful opportunity for children and parents to interact and connect, within a fun and safe environment.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment. to provide a social outlet for parents/guardians/carers and their children to meet with each other.
- Provide children with opportunities which may not be available at home such as messy play, creative play, songs and stories
What Happens During a Parent Toddler Play Group session?
- Parents, carers, guardians and children are welcomed.
- A programme of activities will be in place for the children.
- Light refreshments will be available for children and adults.
- All adults and children will help at “Tidy Up” time.
- All parents/carers are responsible for their own children, at all times.
Please register by contacting email@example.com.